Give your home or business new life and a new look by painting your aluminium joinery a new colour.
The teams at Nano-Clear will help you select your new colour, gloss level and source new handles and latches too.
The process is very similar to how you would prep and spray a vehicle. Starting thoroughly by removing the surfaces of all contamination and oxidation. They then prep the surfaces by sanding and scotching. Once clean the joinery is masked up, then sprayed with a number of layers. Anodized joinery requires acid etch prime, before the other layers; etch primer, base coat and then Nano-Clear clear coat.
The benefits of Nano-Clear are:
- Lasts for 10+ years
- Chemical and solvent resistant
- Anti-corrosion protection
- UV / Fade resistant
- Full-gloss / Semi-gloss / Matte finishes
- Scratch resistant - 6X harder than paint
- Graffiti is easily removed
- Reduce surface maintenance and cleaning by 50%
- Sprayed-on application resulting in flat even finish
- Extend re-paint life cycle by 3X
- Sprayed in situ
- Rejuvenates original colour and gloss - applied on its own, it will rejuvenate the original colour!
- 5 Year warranty
- Instant results
New Zealand wide and International NACE winner for Anti-Corrosive coating.
For the best application for recolouring your joinery visit www.nanoclear.co.nz for a free quote.