Are you loooking to become a licensed Nano Clear Applicator or Franchise Owner
JOIN THE TEAM AS START USING New Zealand’s most advanced protective clear coating system.
What comes with being a Nano-Clear approved applicator?
A license to apply Nano-Clear products to all surfaces, including but not limited to the areas of transport, architecture and marine. Training in each sector is mandatory. Nano-Clear approved applicators will also have access to any future Nano-Clear formulations that become available to the market. Training will be essential to ensure successful application.
- Nano-Clear approved applicators will be loaded onto www.nanoclear.co.nz website to enable purchasing of all Nano-Clear products at special discounted rates. These will be shipped to your door from our online store
- Nano-clear approved applicators will have access to processes and technical information, in terms of application and Nano-Clear product capabilities at www.nanoclear.co.nz
- Use of Nano-Clear logos and branding for advertising and marketing
- Support with branding for home shows, boat shows or other relevant events will be available on a case by case basis.
Training will be hands on. Nano-Clear NZ will provide one-on-one training in full preparation and application processes, on all surfaces to cover Transport, Industry, Architecture and Marine sectors.
Training will cover:
- Product knowledge (knowing which product is best for which application) including use
- Product storage
- Square metre and Lineal metre quoting rates
Surface treatments and application methods to be trained in:
- Metals – aluminium and stainless steel, knowledge of full acid washing process
- Systems to revive fiberglass gel coat/paint, signage, plastics, timber, powder coat/aluminium joinery, colour steel, concrete and stone
- Use of refillable spray can and wipe on application methods
- Use of compressor and HVLP spray guns to apply Nano-Clear products
- Ongoing product and technical support via telephone and email with Geoff Pridham, Managing Director of Nano-Clear NZ