In these Terms the expressions us, we, our and Nano-Clear are a reference to Nano-Clear Limited and reference to you is the Customer.
- Nano-Clear values you as a Customer and respects your privacy.
- In using our Website you acknowledge we may collect your contact information (like your name, email address, postal address, phone number etc).
- We may use your personal information in the following ways, to:
(a) improve your customer experience;
(b) send news, information about our products, services which we believe may be useful to you;
(c) monitor who is accessing the web site or contact us through the web site;
(d) profile the type of people accessing the Website including analyzing trends and statistics;
(e) help us learn more about your online preferences;
(f) help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services;
(g) protect the security or integrity of our Website and our business.
- We may share your personal information in the following ways:
(a) with our service providers who manage our Customer information and perform services on our behalf, such sending communications to our Customers and related matters. We do not authorize these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information;
(b) to conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law;
(c) to enforce our rights under these terms and conditions.
- Except as set out above, we will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not related (directly or indirectly) or incidental to your use of this web site. For the avoidance of doubt, your personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
- Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
- We only want to communicate with you if you want to hear from us. Accordingly, if you receive promotional material from us but would prefer not to receive such information, please either let us know by contacting us at email@example.com unsubscribe in the email which we sent to you. To unsubscribe using the email which we sent you, please click unsubscribe in the body of the email sent by us. If you contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with our site. If you ask us to remove your name and address from our contact list, we will maintain your name in a “do not contact” file to ensure that we can honour your request. It may take up to 10 working days to process your email request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from us.
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep confidential all personal information which we collect (including your contact details). However, we cannot guarantee (and we provide no assurances regarding) the security of all information which we collect.
- No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information and material, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information or material which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information or material which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information and material.
- When you enter your personal information on our Website we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us.
- While we endeavour to implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible. We do not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Customer which has arisen directly or indirectly from use of this Website, providing information to us or any other manner associated with either of these matters.