This is a wheel loader. It works non-stop loading ships on the wharf and is exposed to nature’s harshest conditions – salt, dirt, dust, UV and wind.
Giving it a clean during a rare break is a back-breaking job… but it is made 60% easier when the surface is treated with nano-Clear. And that is just one of Nano-Clear’s valuable benefits.
The rest include:
- extreme corrosion resistance
- extreme abrasion resistance
- UV and weatherproof gloss
- a significant reduction in the re-paint cycle
- surface hardness that is 6 times harder than paint
- and most importantly, Nano-Clear extends the life of this valuable asset.
Initially used in more industrial environments, Nano-Clear was extensively tested in the United States before it was brought to New Zealand. The product has since been through a series of controlled tests by independent operators with the outcomes showing that Nano-Clear easily withstands ten years worth of environmental exposure.
This test data – when compared to other product’s data – proves that Nano-Clear is the world’s best all-round clear coat for resistance to scratches, chips, abrasion, chemicals, weathering, and more.