It’s a brand new big yellow box… it’s actually a generator and before it gets to its lifetime of work, the owner has had it treated with Nano-Clear.
Nano-Clear will shield and restore this machine with a layer of clear coat protection that is six times harder than paint, ensuring the investment lasts as long as possible.
Initially used in more industrial environments, Nano-Clear was extensively tested in the United States before it was brought to New Zealand. The product has since been through a series of controlled tests by independent operators with the outcomes showing that Nano-Clear easily withstands ten years worth of environmental exposure.
This test data – when compared to other product’s data – proves that Nano-Clear is the world’s best all-round clear coat for resistance to scratches, chips, abrasion, chemicals, weathering, and more.
- extreme corrosion resistance
- extreme abrasion resistance
- weatherproof gloss
- a 60% reduction in surface maintenance
- a significant reduction in the re-paint cycle
- surface hardness that is 6 times harder than paint
- the extension of the life of the asset.