Has your joinery faded? Is it looking old and tired and in need of a new paint job?
This is such a common issue for homeowners in New Zealand with over 60% of us living within 10 kilometres of the ocean.
You can’t avoid it – it sticks to a surface, is joined by wind-blown dust, and over time becomes a layer of grime that attacks the surface creating oxidation and corrosion.
You can’t avoid it – but that doesn’t mean you need to have your joinery repainted and watch it slowly deteriorate again.
We think Nano-Clear is by far the best option because:
- It restores the original colour (no need to repaint!)
- It shields the surface with a hard, clear coat that provides extreme protection from future exposure
- And it is tested and proven – and comes with a 10 year guarantee!
If you want to avoid seeing your joinery deteriorate any further, get in touch for a free quote.
– Extreme abrasion and scratch resistance
– Surface hardness 6 times that of paint
– Maintains paint colour & gloss
– Prevents corrosion, fading and oxidation
– Reduces cleaning and maintenance by 60%
– Significantly extends the life of your asset.
Nano-Clear makes your gear look good again!